Do you all have hard time figuring out what to buy your husbands? I do, I mean I know I can always get mine something with his favorite sports team on it and he would love it, but I’m so tired of buying him that stuff!! So… here are 10 great items that any dad would love!
- Ember Mug, this is seriously one of the best inventions ever! This mug can be programed to the keep your coffee at your preferred temperature. How amazing is that! You do it from an app on your phone. Now, my husband isn’t a coffee drinker, but I am and I use mine everyday! It’s a great gift for any coffee lover.
- JBL Speaker, my husband literally takes this speaker with him everywhere! He loves to pay DJ, this speaker has great sound and can get super loud (sometimes too loud)!
- Samsung TV, this has been on my husband’s wish list for a while now. You can never go wrong with a new tv!
- Birkenstock Sandals, these are great! We got them before our last beach vacation and they are not only perfect for the beach or pool, but for everyday wear. You can literally just rinse them off to clean them.
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses, these have been his favorite glasses for the past couple of years. They can go with anything and help your outfit look put together. Several colors to chose from.
- Frye Wallet, this is seriously the softest leather! It’s slick design is perfect for carrying around in their pocket.
- Happy Socks, is anyone else’s husband obsessed with fun, colorful socks?! Mine loves any loud and crazy socks. These are his favorite brand, they are great quality.
- RTIC Can Cooler, great for beer fanatics! Keeps their beer cold, not much else to say!
- Adidas Slides, another great sandal option for the more sporty guy. My husband has these as well and wears them with his athleisure wear. Great for going to and from the gym!
- Ted Baker Watch, a nice watch that will last for years. My husband has had this watch for 4 or 5 years. He wears it almost everyday.
I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for your hard to shop for guy! Happy Shopping!