I like to use the this sale to stock up on items that are easy gift options for friends and family. Is too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts?!? As I am writing this there is actually a Hallmark Christmas movie on in the back ground, Christmas in July! I have narrowed it down to 15 home items I would love or have!
- Recipe Box – this box not only can hold your favorite recipes but will look cute on your kitchen counter. It would be a great gift for your favorite chef!
- Pom Pom Bins – these are storage bins for a nursery or toy room. They would also look great with a plant in them! Such a great gift for a baby shower or for the plant lover in your life!
- Wine Rack – Any wine lovers out there?!? Such a simple and classic wine rack that would look great in any space.
- Soy Candle – candles make such a great gift and I love the uniqueness of the concrete holder. Plus it could double as a planter when the candle is gone.
- Serving Board – Love the look of the wood and marble together, great for entertaining or hostess gift!
- Paper Towel Holder – Love this simple gold holder.
- Fringe Pillow – this pillow also comes in grey or navy. It would be a great addition to a living room or bedroom.
- Pom Pom Pillow – Another great pillow to add some dimension to your living room, bedroom or even office.
- Decanter & Glasses Set – How gorgeous would this look on your bar or bar cart! The set also comes in copper and light gold.
- Bar Cart – Loving the round bar cart, it would fit great in any corner of your home.
- Wine Glasses – This stemless glasses set would be a great gift for the wine lover in your life! I may or may not have ordered these for myself!
- Coasters – These personalized coasters would make a great gift for anyone. The marble and wood would match anyone’s decor.
- Vase – You can never go wrong with a beautiful vase! This would look fabulous with some simple greenery in it, on a mantle, or entry way table.
- Diffuser – Essential Oil lovers, this diffuser is gorgeous in person! I just got this for our bed room. It is glass, so if you have little ones make sure it is keep out of their reach.
- Blanket – This is the softest most coziest blanket!! I got this in the sale last year and gifted several of them, everyone loved them!
I hope this helps you find some great home items! Happy Shopping!