The Nordstrom Sale is a great time to get your kids new clothing and accessories for the up coming school year. The first items I always get mine are winter coats. It’s the perfect time to get them a nice coat for a discounted rate. The second is shoes, do your kids feet grow at an astronomical rate?! Here are some of my favorite picks that are currently still in stock.
- Boys North Face – my son has this exact coat from last year, perfect for the play ground on cold days
- Girls North Face – this jacket is super cozy and love the color, my daughter has this from last years sale and it was wonderful for the cool fall days
- Athleisure – these are the only clothes my son likes to currently wear, you can never go wrong with these!
- Native Shoes – I love the blue and orange colors for fall, if you live somewhere where it stays warm this would be a great fall shoe
- Nike Shoes – every boy need a good pair of athletic shoes and the velcro is just a bonus on the busy mornings
- Vans – who doesn’t love a pair of vans, these cute pink high tops are a must
- Moto leggings – these will be perfect for under dresses and sweaters this fall/winter and would great with the pink vans!
- Bib – these are our favorite bibs, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Baby Bling Bows – one of our favorite bows and come in several colors
- Little Giraffe Blanket – this is my daughters favorite blanket, its so soft and it would make a great baby shower gift