Are you ready for V-Day? Everything linked below can be shipped in two weeks or can purchase online and pickup in story, just in time for the big day! We usually get the kids each something small. We sometimes exchange and go out for a very rare date night. This year I asked for a house plant, ha! But that’s what I really want for this one spot in our house and it’s so much better than flowers as long as I keep it alive! First up are some ideas for your kiddos, my kids are 5 and 2 so they are age appropieate for them but could work for older too!
For the kids, I know they are going to get candy from their school v-day parties, I still get them some small thing of candy or fruit snacks. They don’t receive these things often so it’s special. Then we get them a small item, here you would find some great items!
- Sunglasses, are anyone else children obsessed with these? Here are couple of our favorite pairs.
- Books always make a great gift, how cute is the otter book!
- Activity books for my oldest, he calls it his “homework” and that’s cool now! He likes the Kumon books and has several.
- Puzzles are a great activity too, both kids love them. The personalized name puzzles make a special gift!
- Scarlett loves her “lipstick” and takes one with her everywhere. These are our favorite and come in several scents.
- Magformers, my kids love these and they keep them busy! They come in several different sets and they work together.
These are some of my husband’s favorite items. Any of these items would make a great gift for Valentine’s or anytime.
- Sunglasses, these are great pair under $100
- What man doesn’t love a good cooler? We have this one and my husband takes it everywhere. It keeps everything cool for hours.
- I got this for my husband a few years ago and it has held so well. He travels quite often, it’s definitely gotten lots of use.
- My husband loves crazy socks, no better time to add some Valentine’s Day socks. He loves this sock brand, they wear and hold up nicely.
- Great pair of sandals for everyday and at the pool.
For her, these are 5 of my favorite things. I have all of the items and love them. Any of them would make a great gift for any women in your life!
- What girl doesn’t love a great natural eyeshadow palette! This is a great palette that I use frequently.
- Sunglasses for the whole family! Love the oversized fit and matte black finish.
- Jewelry is always a great option. Love this delicate initial necklace.
- A silk pillow case is a must for great hair and skin. I have had one for a while now and has made all the difference. Less breakage and helps my curls stay intact.
- Luxurious lip balm that actually works and is made with organic ingredients, you can’t go wrong!
Please keep in mind that I do not get any “credit” through purchases in any app. If you are able to purchase through your regular browser or the LiketoKnow.it app, that is the best way to support me!
Thank you so much!! ♥Chelsey