I have not shopped at Express for a long time, like years! I’m so glad that those that voted on my Instagram stories, chose Express!
First up, is this black jumpsuit, incredibly comfortable! Flattering with the faux wrap detail and it has pockets. It can be dressed up with a blazer and heels or dressed down with some casual sneakers and a denim jacket. Would make a great staple to any wardrobe.
This blazer is very flattering and has a great fit. I love that it has cuffed and cropped sleeves. This is another versatile piece that can be worn with jeans and tank or over a dress or jumpsuit. I paired it here with a pair of black distressed denim and a ribbed v-neck tank.
This great oversized v-neck sweater is so soft. It is easy to throw on with jeans or leggings and your favorite boots or sneakers. It comes in several colors. I paired it here with a pair of black distressed denim.
I have been on the hunt for a simple black sweater and this is a great one. It is fitted around the waste and has dolman sleeves. Very flattering fit. I paired it with some distressed denim.
This is the best cozy quarter zip! It is incredibly soft inside and out. I sized up to a medium so I could wear it with leggings to cover the booty.
One of the softest camo sweatshirts I have found. This one does not have a hood but has the front pocket. Again, I sized up to a medium to pair with leggings.
Happy Shopping!! Please reach out to me if you have any questions!
Where have watches gone? Now that everyone has a cell phone in hand all of the time, you just don’t see people wearing watches, unless of course it is a smart watch. I love the look of a watch (I am or may not look at it) but it is a great accessory for any outfit. I was lucky to have Jord Watches reach out to me to do a collaboration (my first ever!) I was a little hesitant at first, as I didn’t know much about their watches, but once I looked at their website and all of their beautiful watches I was so excited to work with them.
When approached by Jord, one of the fist things I did was read about the company. I was fascinated by what they stand for. “We value sustainability, efficiency, and experiential living.” – Jord. When looking at the watches you can find out the sustainability of the wood, it tells if it is on the CITES Appendices, IUCN Red List and the vulnerability of the trees themselves. They are extremely careful that the wood they use is not from vulnerable trees which I absolutely loved!
The wooden watches, are absolutely gorgeous and have a timeless yet modern look. They offer so many different color variations with metals mixed in. I choose the Cassia in Zebra and Ivory, I was drawn to delicate band and large face, plus I love the gold mixed in with the wood. Being made of wood the watch itself is light weight and comfortable to wear.
When I received watch (in literally 3 days) the packing was absolutely gorgeous. The watch comes in a beautiful wood box, that has a small drawer to place your extra links or other items in. This presentation of the box and the watch itself are both engravable, making these amazing, unique gifts.
Click here to enter!
Enter the giveaway to get a $100 gift voucher to use towards your own stylish Jord Watch! One lucky person will win, but all entrants will receive a 10% coupon code just for entering! Check out their website here to figure out which watch you want.
Even if you don’t enter the giveaway, you need to go to the website and check out these watches, they are absolutely gorgeous! Click here!
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!
The Nordstrom Sale is a great time to get your kids new clothing and accessories for the up coming school year. The first items I always get mine are winter coats. It’s the perfect time to get them a nice coat for a discounted rate. The second is shoes, do your kids feet grow at an astronomical rate?! Here are some of my favorite picks that are currently still in stock.
- Boys North Face – my son has this exact coat from last year, perfect for the play ground on cold days
- Girls North Face – this jacket is super cozy and love the color, my daughter has this from last years sale and it was wonderful for the cool fall days
- Athleisure – these are the only clothes my son likes to currently wear, you can never go wrong with these!
- Native Shoes – I love the blue and orange colors for fall, if you live somewhere where it stays warm this would be a great fall shoe
- Nike Shoes – every boy need a good pair of athletic shoes and the velcro is just a bonus on the busy mornings
- Vans – who doesn’t love a pair of vans, these cute pink high tops are a must
- Moto leggings – these will be perfect for under dresses and sweaters this fall/winter and would great with the pink vans!
- Bib – these are our favorite bibs, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Baby Bling Bows – one of our favorite bows and come in several colors
- Little Giraffe Blanket – this is my daughters favorite blanket, its so soft and it would make a great baby shower gift
I like to use the this sale to stock up on items that are easy gift options for friends and family. Is too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts?!? As I am writing this there is actually a Hallmark Christmas movie on in the back ground, Christmas in July! I have narrowed it down to 15 home items I would love or have!
- Recipe Box – this box not only can hold your favorite recipes but will look cute on your kitchen counter. It would be a great gift for your favorite chef!
- Pom Pom Bins – these are storage bins for a nursery or toy room. They would also look great with a plant in them! Such a great gift for a baby shower or for the plant lover in your life!
- Wine Rack – Any wine lovers out there?!? Such a simple and classic wine rack that would look great in any space.
- Soy Candle – candles make such a great gift and I love the uniqueness of the concrete holder. Plus it could double as a planter when the candle is gone.
- Serving Board – Love the look of the wood and marble together, great for entertaining or hostess gift!
- Paper Towel Holder – Love this simple gold holder.
- Fringe Pillow – this pillow also comes in grey or navy. It would be a great addition to a living room or bedroom.
- Pom Pom Pillow – Another great pillow to add some dimension to your living room, bedroom or even office.
- Decanter & Glasses Set – How gorgeous would this look on your bar or bar cart! The set also comes in copper and light gold.
- Bar Cart – Loving the round bar cart, it would fit great in any corner of your home.
- Wine Glasses – This stemless glasses set would be a great gift for the wine lover in your life! I may or may not have ordered these for myself!
- Coasters – These personalized coasters would make a great gift for anyone. The marble and wood would match anyone’s decor.
- Vase – You can never go wrong with a beautiful vase! This would look fabulous with some simple greenery in it, on a mantle, or entry way table.
- Diffuser – Essential Oil lovers, this diffuser is gorgeous in person! I just got this for our bed room. It is glass, so if you have little ones make sure it is keep out of their reach.
- Blanket – This is the softest most coziest blanket!! I got this in the sale last year and gifted several of them, everyone loved them!
I hope this helps you find some great home items! Happy Shopping!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of my favorite sales of the year! The sale includes new fall styles, fall is my favorite time of year and to style. During the sale I like to go in with a game plan, first I set a budget that works for me. Second, I pick a couple of items I want to invest in. This year I am looking for a pair of black or grey booties and a new handbag. Lastly, I always stock up on items that I use all year such as, clarisonic brushes, any make up or skincare, my favorite panties, bras and a few workout clothing pieces.
When to shop:
Early access is Thursday, July 12th, this is for Nordstrom card holders. The sale is open to the public on Friday, July 20th.
How to shop:
The best way to shop is online, Nordstrom has free shipping and returns. If you have a Nordstrom close to you, you can pick up in store, to ensure you get what you want. You can then try the items on there and return right away. I recommend if you unsure of sizing, order a couple of sizes in that item.
I will be going to Nordstrom on the 12th and provide a try on session in my Instagram (@midweststyled) stories. I will provide sizing info on the items there, as well as below.
My sale picks:
Shop all my picks here!
Happing Shopping!! Please reach out to me if you have any questions!
Awe spring, who doesn’t love to wear sandals! This bare foot girl loves the ease of simply slipping them on as I run at the door. My go to sandals are Birkenstocks, I have had several pairs, they are just so comfortable and go with everything. I finally just bit the bullet and bought the rose gold (copper) pair. Plus, the just came out with rubber ones that you can wear to the beach, pool or lake and don’t have to worry about them getting wet! Click here or the photo below to shop these and other similar shoes.
I also, just got these adorable pair of pink slides that I plan to wear to the pool all summer! They a super comfy as well and love the color. Click here or the photo below to shop these and other similar shoes.
Espadrilles dress up any outfit, I just paired mine with jeans and a white tee! They come in 4 different colors. These are actually really comfortable, even chasing after the kiddos. Click here or the photo below to shop these and other similar shoes.
These peep toe booties were great in the fall and will work great in the spring as well! Plus, they are on sale for under $100. There is also a great dupe for under $40! They are comfortable and run true to size. Click here or the photo below to shop these and other similar shoes.
Hope you enjoyed this post and helps give you some spring shoe inspo! ♥Chelsey
Once March comes around and we start getting teased with semi warmer weather I start looking for new spring items! I am more of a jeans and t-shirt kid of girl but I do like to dress up now and then. As some middle ground I have found some great more casual dresses that I want to share.
First up is this navy flower midi dress. I love the fit of this dress, the top is fitted and the flares out through the waist and leggings. It is flattering on every body type! This dress can up dressed up or down. With cooler weather I would wear it with a denim jacket or sweater.
To shop this outfit click here or on below photo
Second up is this simple black tank dress. The versatility of this dress is endless! I paired mine with this beautiful blue kimono. You could also pair it with a sweater, denim jacket, a moto jacket or bomber jacket too! This dress does fit tight, I sized up one size. This dress comes in a variety of colors. Plus, for any pregnant mamas out there it would look adorable with a bump!
To shop this outfit click here or on the below photo
Here are a few more that are currently on my wish list!
To shop click here or on the photo below
I hope you all enjoyed my first post, and find some spring dress insporation! Please comment or email me with any questions.